Backyard Farming – Growing Herbs for Food & Medicine
Email me when back in stock
- 2019 ISBN 9781578267996
- 144 pages
- 21 × 14 × 1.5 cm
Backyard Farming: Growing Herbs for Food & Medicine is an all-in-one resource for helping you start planting and tending herbs, right in your own backyard. Herb gardens are the traditional starting point for first-time gardeners and homesteading beginners, providing a wide variety of benefits with minimal investment of time and available space.
Whether you’re looking to spice things up in the kitchen with homegrown culinary herbs or practice time-tested home remedies, Backyard Farming: Growing Herbs helps you to select the ideal herb assortment for your wants and needs.
With Growing Herbs, you will:
• Learn practical tips for creating the best possible gardening set-up for your space
• Discover the wide variety of herbs available for cultivation
• Determine which types of herbs are best suited for your area and climate
• Find a complete directory of herbs and their medical benefits
• Learn to locate herbs growing wild in your area with sustainable foraging techniques
. . . and many more tips to help you achieve success.