The Preserve Journal – Issue No 4
- 126 pages
- 24 × 16 × 1 cm
Contents — Issue no 4
* A moment with Sandor Katz by Kathe Kaczmarzyk
* Going wild: A story about an old estate, nature restoration, and turtle doves by Imogen Smith
* Reconstructing Greece by Ashley Parsons
* In conversation with Michael Twitty: Reclaiming Black culinary traditions and their rightful place as the foundation of modern America by Will Dorman
* Spring and summer delights: Recipes for vegetables in season by Abra Berens
* Talking about oysters, salinity, and the ocean’s mercy by Jovana Djak
* Wine in Brazil by Lis Cereja
* Along a bowl of tomatoes by Emmy Laura Perez Fjalland
* Water, food, and sustainable development: Creating new awareness on the most precious resource on Earth by Marta Antonelli
* Language, food, and the Universal by Lorenzo Barbasetti di Prun
* In conversation with Anaïs Hazo: Fermentation collaboration – A new way of feeling by Julka Almquist
* The Microbiologist vol IV, DNA sequencing: A crash course by Ane Brødsgaard
* The sparrow that turned salmon: Unveiling the systems that govern food through art by L. Sasha Gora
* Potatoes under the midnight sun by Kristofer Coffman
The Preserve Journal presents you with a broad range of perspectives from an ever-growing group of global authors and contributors- each of them with a wealth of knowledge, rich experiences, and insights to share.
The content for each issue is being collected throughout the year and often follows the change of the seasons. However, while the seasons provide a visual frame for each issue we share content that remains relevant and important across the seasons and years. By doing so we hope to invite our readers to revisit past issues and find continuous inspiration.
Join us in an unfolding dialogue of what a sustainable, transparent, and resilient food culture might look, feel, and taste like.