The Preserve Journal – Issue No 5
Email me when back in stock
- 126 pages
- 24 × 16 × 1 cm
* The real Good Life: Building a community farm in North London by Imogen Smith
* Food in a changing climate by Alana Mann
* Our pomegranate predicament by Jocette Lee
* Wines of change: The conscientious drinker by Dominic Ashby
* Agroforest: Agriculture + forests by Lis Cereja
* Learning the agroforestry way: The Southern Lights food forest project in Greece by Sheila Darmos
* Perspectives from Nigeria: Advancing the eco-feminist theory in agriculture by Adenike Oladosu
* The mysterious life of fungi by Ane Brødsgaard Saldic
* Immigrant Locals: A Cambodian-American cooks in Minnesota by Kristofer Coffman
* In conversation with Gemma Lane: How the fight for high food standards is the fight for social justice by Will Dorman
* “I’m tired of watching our town die” by Mark Winne
* The chatter of wasps: Reflections on ecosystem services by Jesse Donham
* Familiarity by Jaya Modi and Barney Pau Jury Morgan
* Fish sustainability: Brass tacks and basics by Gilbert Randolph
* Musings on sustainability, circularity, and putting people at the centre by Anusha Murthy and Elizabeth Yorke
The Preserve Journal presents you with a broad range of perspectives from an ever-growing group of global authors and contributors- each of them with a wealth of knowledge, rich experiences, and insights to share.
The content for each issue is being collected throughout the year and often follows the change of the seasons. However, while the seasons provide a visual frame for each issue we share content that remains relevant and important across the seasons and years. By doing so we hope to invite our readers to revisit past issues and find continuous inspiration.
Join us in an unfolding dialogue of what a sustainable, transparent, and resilient food culture might look, feel, and taste like.